ThoughtStorm helping Not-For-Profit Industry through Technology
Our solutions for the Not-for-Profit industry are a combination of various technologies that allow them to plan and forecast budgets, report and analyze performance, and promote collaboration and communication. ThoughtStorm takes on the responsibility and accountability for managing your entire IT environment to deliver the performance and security your board members and donors expect. By spending less of your time and resources on technology, your organization can devote more time to interacting with sponsors, volunteers, and donors–who, as a community, can drive your mission.
IT challenges faced by Non-profits
Most non-profit organizations are now experiencing a close relationship between their IT infrastructure and the ability to sustain their mission. However, there are some challenges these NFP’s face-
- Technological Block- We can provide sophisticated technology solutions for research & development, advanced data security, mobile computing to avert the probable risks that could emerge otherwise.
- Accounts management- We deliver non-profit accounting software to help the organizations keep track of the financial donations they receive from elsewhere in the world.
- Finance- Non-profits may face problems with budgeting. We provide integrated and automated applications for fundraising and managing the funds.
Our Offerings for the NFPs
We own adept acumen and resources to provide IT solutions for the non-profit industry. Some of the important services that we can provide include:
- Strategic Planning
- Capability Building and Communication
- Software Development for Non-profit Organization
- Mobile App Development for Social Awareness
- Management Information System (MIS) Development
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Software Development
- Project Management
- Signature Campaign and Drives Management Solutions
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
Integrating IT Frameworks, Methodologies and Best Practices Into IT Delivery and Operation
At ThoughtStorm, we leverage practical and integrated solutions and operations management approaches. Our architecture strategy delivery & management processes are customized and aligned to our client’s unique industries and business domains.
Our Architecture Strategy Delivery focuses on
- Visioning and Strategy
- Architecture Solution and Design
- Development, Customization and Configuration
- Implementation and Deployment
- Operations Management and Control
Our Management Processes focuses on
- Enterprise Management
- Program & Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Architecture Management
We are well-versed in hundreds of software development methodologies and project management frameworks, but more importantly we have the expertise to know which methodologies are best suited for your organization and which industry best practices are ‘right’ practices for your organization.
Event Chain Methodology
Adaptive Project Framework (APF)
Extreme Programming (XP)
Critical Path Method (CPM)