At ThoughtStorm we follow a consistent three –step process (Discover, Research, Propose). This involves using a combination of tools and frameworks to examine a business using both internal and external perspectives.
Organize and Manage
Based on our experience and alliance partners, we provide web-based applications and solutions specifically designed to let land and environmental managers work sharper, faster, and smarter. Land information systems provide the tools necessary for land and environmental departments to effectively manage their business processes. This application suite is a powerful web-based tool for land and environmental managers, designed to make the management of land assets easier. Clients can manage their properties, operations, quarries, buildings, and linear corridors, including the land rights related to these assets, such as easements, leases, and ROW agreements, all in a streamlined software package.
Client Specific Solution
We can help manage your land and environmental assets with our out- of-the-box and custom land management solutions. We tailor modules within LIS application to meet our clients’ unique requirements, reflecting the diverse composition of their industries, including:
- Construction materials/aggregates management
- Utilities Management
- Government systems management
- Transportation management
- Oil and gas
Services We Offer
TSI provides a wide range of services, aimed at meeting your specific needs and project requirements. We rely on our talented team of in-house programmers to provide custom development services and can design and implement efficient and useful mapping applications
- We provide customized data integration and migration services, tailored to meet the needs of your organization.
- We understand the importance of having key data in a centralized secure data center prior to product roll-out
- We also realize the importance of training as a critical component to the successful roll-out of a new system. TSI offers a range of training services, including simple online tutorials, short WebEx sessions, and in-depth classroom training.