At ThoughtStorm we follow a consistent three –step process (Discover, Research, Propose). This involves using a combination of tools and frameworks to examine a business using both internal and external perspectives.
Hire for Tomorrow’s Needs, Not just Today!
Good people are hard to find, especially with the right number of skills and experience to help achieve the business objectives of the enterprise. And with people being a business’s greatest asset, it’s critical to hire and retain highly skilled, highly motivated staff. TSI’s Staffing Professional Services allow you to leverage top talent when and where you need it most. We provide skilled resources to help you meet project deadlines and address skill shortages within specific business processes while remaining flexible and cost-effective for your organizational objectives. TSI maintains a full complement of senior, middle, and junior level IT professionals to meet client needs, and has experience increasing and decreasing staff according to the Client’s business conditions. In addition to our solid base of in-house consultants, we have immediate access to over 50,000 consultants in our candidate resume database.
We offer a full range of professional staffing services-
- Staff Augmentation- Employ the help you need when you need it. We offer a full suite of staffing services for maximum productivity, including: Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire.
- Complete Project Staffing- We make sure your projects are executed on time and under budget. Our Project Management Office services include:
- Customizable and sustainable operations support for project management.
- Project steering, organization, and methodology.
- Improved communication within the program team to ensure strategy alignment and avoid scope creep.
Put Our Cost-Effective Staffing Professional Services to Work for Your Continued Growth and Innovation
TSI has an expansive network of consultants working in different domains and technologies both in onshore, offshore and hybrid environments. Based on the ramp-up or ramp-down plan, the project team works along with onsite/offshore delivery locations to arrive at resource deployment solutions designed to meet client demands. TSI has robust and advanced hiring processes to ramp up and deploy high-caliber resources in a short span of time. For instance:
- 25% of the total hiring is through referrals and the great relationships that TSI team has cultivated with the consultants
- Recruitment agencies
- Job Portals (Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter and internal Resume Bank i.e. Ceipal)
- Candidate Management Database
- Social Media Recruiting (LinkedIn / Twitter/ Facebook etc.)
- Print Media
TSI has a vigorous resource management process in place, which is best suited to meet future growth, and changing demands. The resource management model contains the following important factors: