With the huge increase in ecommerce/online purchases in 2020, Data security is now one of the largest concerns impacting the online world today. The increasing sophistication of cyber-attacks coupled with the overall lack of cybersecurity policies and measures has led to the greatest data breaches and the loss of data records on a global scale. The below graphic shows the countries that have the highest ratio of data records stolen relative to their population. With over 6 billion stolen records, the total number of records in the U.S. exceeds the population by 19 times. Despite their smaller populations, countries like Canada are among the most hacked. According to Symantec, these countries were affected by “mega breaches” — breaches affecting more than 10 million identities.
TSI helps our clients prevent data breaches from occurring.
- With our security experts and partner eco system, we work closely with global clients and organizations to review and assess their security position and vulnerability potential.
- We help set up security training and vulnerability assessments to make sure that your employees understand the best practices to protect your vital data.
- Using CASB methods- Closed access security broker (CASB) methods are systems that are managed by APIs and can be deployed for small or large use cases. It monitors the network activity and limits any operations deemed high-risk like downloading files and distributing information on the internet that’s not secure.
- Monitoring and Auditing- We help our clients recognize which users and networks are accessing their public cloud data, which helps them assess the risk and address any security threats.
- Micro-segmentation- We help our clients minimize risk by reducing network access from cloud infrastructure to end user devices.
- Governance Policies- We help you choose the right governance policies from zero trust architecture to privacy by design to ensure you’re complying with data privacy mandates – your own and external ones.