Business Process Reengineering
At ThoughtStorm we follow a consistent three –step process (Discover, Research, Propose). This involves using a combination of tools and frameworks to examine a business using both internal and external perspectives.
Align your business processes to achieve your business vision
Business process re-engineering is a strategy based on aspiration that aims to redesign the process almost from scratch. It takes into consideration the input and the desired output and comes up with an efficient process to achieve the aim. Thus, Business Process Re-engineering is a radical approach to the current business process. Business process re-engineering necessarily means replacing the existing system.
Radical Redesign for Dramatic Results
Companies need to determine whether a certain process within the organization requires minor healing (continuous process improvement) or major surgery (process, reengineering). It depends on the circumstances facing the business. While process improvement efforts should be guided by organizational efforts, it is important to put these approaches in context to determine which is suitable. Business process reengineering is required when:
- A process is redundant or in need of a rethink or redesign.
- The current process no longer works and a major overhaul is required.
- The company wants to focus on overall strategy to be achieved, rather than tasks or process optimization.
TSI also aims to optimize the business processes during their improvement or reengineering. Business process optimization (BPO) is essentially needed when:
- Existing process is already mapped/documented
- Existing process fundamentally works but not well enough with some areas in need of improvement
- The company’s focus is the process – not on implementing an overarching business strategy.
Intelligent and Scalable Business Process Solutions
TSI understands that business process re-engineering and optimization is crucial to organizational growth. We help organizations to derive maximum value out by creating scalable and smart solutions based on the understanding of your business process, network and infrastructure frameworks and long-term goals. Our business process re-engineering and optimization consultants will help you-
- Minimize lead time
- Improve quality and customer support
- Gain competitive edge
- Increase technology deployments
- Improve management
- Enhance corporate strategy
- Improve productivity
- Optimize performance
- Automate processes
- Enhance Value