Prioritize your Business Data
Management of business data is crucial for a business to be remain viable. As data sources and types proliferate it becomes increasingly difficult to secure and manage the flow of information. Leveraging a variety of open source and commercial tools we tap into our deep expertise and proven strategies to enable comprehensive, scalable solutions. Our custom solutions can be optimized with machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities. Additionally, we can modify and modernize existing systems to prolong the life of the investment. From scalability and flexibility to speed and compatibility, we combine unparalleled service and enterprise-grade standards to business leaders looking to strengthen their data capabilities more cost effectively.
Effective data management means better business decisions
Why is data management so import?
- Accurate Decisions – Your employees will be able to rely on the most recent and relevant information to make well-informed decisions.
- Productivity – Your staff will have are able to quickly locate and understand the information to complete their tasks.
- Cost Efficiency – You can ensure that data is streamlined, consolidated and consistent avoiding employee rework and increasing storage efficiency.
- Operational Efficiency – Your well-managed data will allow you to quickly respond to changing market conditions.
- Security – Knowing what data you have and where it’s stored, means you can ensure your data is protected from treats.
- Prevent Data Loss – A robust data management plan will help to ensure that your business-critical data is backed up and easily retrievable in case of any mishaps.
Data That Enables Efficient Business Insight
Our team at ThoughtStorm possesses in-depth understanding of both – open and closed source databases, and helps you implement best-suited solutions post a thorough evaluation of your organizational requirements and business goals. In these times of data-driven businesses, we are well poised to address the new age data management needs to leverage big data and analytics. We aim to meet your expectations while deliver the following services:
- Audit & Assessment
- Architecture design
- Administration and monitoring
- Performance tuning
- Patch management
- Security management
- Backup and recovery management
- Database upgrades and migration