At ThoughtStorm we follow a consistent three –step process (Discover, Research, Propose). This involves using a combination of tools and frameworks to examine a business using both internal and external perspectives.
ITSM is Fundamental to the Success of your Organization
IT service management (ITSM) is the process of designing, delivering, managing, and improving the IT services an organization provides to its end users. ITSM is focused on aligning IT processes and services with business objectives to help an organization grow. ITSM processes, when built based on the ITIL® framework, pave the way for better IT services and improved business. To summarize, ITIL® is a set of guidelines for effective IT service management.
New technologies and changing IT roles are shaping the future of ITSM
Effective ITSM processes can have positive effects on an IT organization’s overall function. Here are the 10 key benefits of ITSM:
- Lower costs for IT operations
- Higher returns on IT investments
- Minimal service outages
- Ability to establish well-defined, repeatable, and manageable IT processes
- Efficient analysis of IT problems to reduce repeat incidents
- Improved efficiency of IT help desk teams
- Well-defined roles and responsibilities
- Clear expectations on service levels and service availability
- Risk-free implementation of IT changes
- Better transparency into IT processes and services
Customer-Centric and Self-Service Enabled ITSM from A to Z
We can work with your organization to implement end to end services and sophisticated solutions using best practice models. TSI’s IT Service Management offerings are aligned with ITIL delivery model and framework.
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement